Experienced and highly accomplished academically and professionally, demonstrating solid analytical, communication, and team-building skills. Highly proficient at interacting with clients to ensure satisfaction, reviewing, and improving business processes, and leading personnel through the completion of daily tasks.
- Responsible for the financial operations of the College
- Provide strategic business planning on all financial matters
- Ensure financial integrity, accountability, and maintain internal controls
- Supervise the College's Finance, Human Resources, Technology and Facilities offices
Department of Education
- 2018: “Center for International Business Education & Research (CIBER)” – $1.13M
- 2010: “Center for International Business Education & Research (CIBER)” – $1.5M
Rodriguez, R. (2020). Knowledge Management and Knowledge Transfer: Competitive Advantages for Higher Education Institutions [Doctoral Dissertation].
Goldberg, K., Harsanyi, M., Pruett, C., Rodriguez, R. & Breckon, D. (2020). Case study: The most effective career training programs for a workforce board. Muma Business Review 4(4). 49-63. https://doi.org/10.28945/4571